I LOVE living in Austin. It is so strange to me that most of our friends from college moved to Dallas and Houston but we are all within a few hours of each other so that makes it a little easier. I'm sure they think we are crazy for living here but Austin is unique, you either love it or hate it.
Over the 4th Of July weekend we did some sightseeing including the Capitol and South Congress. It is always fun to have people in town because you can do all the touristy things that you normally don't think about.
On South Congress we visited one of my favorite stores, Uncommon Objects. We usually come to South Congress on Sundays and I can always find something new and unusual at this spot, from stuffed birds in a shadowbox and old human-anatomy posters to gigantic antique signs and letters. This place is Hipstamatic-heaven!










No comments:
Post a Comment