Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Wine & BBQ
Sometimes the perfect Saturday consists of random activities that you never would have thought would go together. A few weekends ago we had friends in town and while trying to find activities I remembered that I had not been to The Salt Lick bar-b-que in a long time. It's kind of a far drive to get there so I thought I would see what else is around the area so we could get our (gas) money's worth and I discovered that there are a few wineries just down the road. It felt funny to me that when we pulled into the first winery everyone was going to eat lunch at the fancy Italian restaurant and it made us laugh that we were skipping that to go get some ribs. It made for the perfect Saturday and will definitely go on my list of activities for when guests are in town.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment